KULICKE & SOFFA AUTOMATIC BALL, WEDGE, & RIBBON WIRE BONDERS
Kulicke & Soffa Wire Bonders come standard with a fully automatic material handling system. Leadframes or Flatboats (with magazines) are the high production standard.
All IConn systems are also available with a manual Z elevator style manual workholder. This allows for tweezer and or tray loading of components for high mix, low volume environments. K&S manufacturers thousands of IConn based wire bonders annually and is the worldwide leader in ball bonding equipment.
IConn PS PLUS TM
For Bonding Today, PLUS Tomorrow
IConn PS PLUS TM is the new State-of-the-Art in Fully Automatic Wire Bonding. With its upgraded and enhanced subsystems, it is engineered to deliver all the capability you will need — For Wire Bonding today, PLUS tomorrow.
IConn PLUS is designed to meet all leading edge wire bonding challenges.
· Upgraded Control System that provides the latest available technology.
· +/- 2.0 μm accuracy.
· High Performance X-Y-Z motion control system.
· Dual-frequency transducer allows two selectable frequencies for each bond.
· Power Series Advanced Loops for tight control of the last kink height.
· On-board process optimization tools.
· 1pF Auto-BITS self-teach and optimization.
· WAVI (Wide Angle Vertical Illumination) system with programmable red and blue lighting.
· Optional programmable focus with a full 2.5 mm focus range.
· Optional copper wire bonding kit.
· Optional Large Area (LA) upgrade kit.
IConn PS ProCu PLUS TM
For Copper Today, PLUS Tomorrow
IConn PS ProCu PLUS TM is the new State-of-the-Art in Copper Wire Bonding. With its upgraded and enhanced subsystems, it is engineered to deliver all the capability you will need — For Copper today, PLUS tomorrow.
IConn ProCu PLUS is prepared to handle all leading edge copper bonding challenges.
Our new ProCu5 process offers the highest level of Copper Process Capability available. It has many added controls and improvements over all existing ProCu processes. ProCu5 enables robust wire bonding production for Advanced node wafers down to 28 nanometer or below.
· ProCu Bond and ProCu SSB Processes (Patent Pending) New Easy to Use — Response Oriented Copper
Processes with Higher UPH for most applications.
· Enhanced Gas Delivery System design for optimal Free Air Ball Formation and the most optimal level of
cover gas consumption.
· Programmable Pneumatics Gas Regulation and Metering.
· Pro-Process Library Files and Functions – Recommended Copper Bonding Processes
for 1st and 2nd bonds, and Looping. With Easy to Use tools for storing, cataloging, and re-using golden
Under Construction 12/5/2016